What information do we gather?
The following information from you in electronic and/or physical form may be collected and processed:
- Information provided by filling out the electronic form on our website for registration, subscription to our services, utilizing the services, or making an inquiry. We will collect the following personal information: your email address, year of education, name and date of birth.
- When you contact us we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- For research purposes, we may invite you to complete surveys
- Records of all transactions that you carry out through our site, and fulfilment of all orders.
- Information about your computer such as the IP address, operating system and browser type, may be collected for improvement and administration purposes. The data collected is statistical and does not identify individuals.
Password and Confidentiality
The confidentially of the username and password you create on our site for any registration purposes will be your responsibility to maintain. This includes the activities that you carry out under your user name and profile.
We are unable to identify individuals using the site and will therefore not be liable if your password/username are being used by someone else. In the case that unauthorized use of your password or user name occurs, you agree to contact us immediately.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password that we deem inappropriate or not authentic. Furthermore, we have the right to disable any user identification code or password on any account that fails to comply with any of the provisions of these terms or the Terms and Conditions of the site.
How we use the Information
- The information you give us is used in the following ways:
- For application registration
- To ensure that the site is presented in the most effective manner.
- To provide information, products or services that we feel may interest you, based on information we collect or where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To send you company news
- To occasionally carry out surveys to ensure that we are providing you with what you need
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the site
- To check your eligiblility for a competition and to contact you if you are the winner
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To comply with the law as we feel is necessary to prevent illegal activity and/or to protect our interest
- We will not hold your personal information for longer than is reasonably necessary or required by law.
When will we share your information
- If you specifically request it, such as if you submit information to enquire about jobs, internships or current or future roles
- If we are required to do so to comply with the law or orders from the courts or other authorities.
- If we feel it is necessary to prevent illegal activity or to protect our interests – such as when someone has breached Paragraph 2 (Use of this Site and User Code of Conduct) of these Terms and Conditions
- If it helps our trusted third party service providers to provide and improve our service to you or to carry out surveys and user analysis to understand your needs and preferences. We will also share your information with MailChimp, who securely host emails and acts as a supplier to distribute our newsletters. We require these service providers to keep your personal information safe and secure. These trusted third parties would only be permitted to use your personal information for the purposes we specify.
- We will not rent or sell your details to any organisation or individual. We may share broader statistics and customer profiling information with third parties but it will be anonymous and no individual will be identifiable from that data.
In spite of you should be aware that data transmission via this medium cannot be guaranteed to be100% secure. While we will take all reasonable efforts to protect such personal data, you acknowledge that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal data provided by these means and you provide it to us at your own risk. Once received, we have appropriate technical and organisational security measures in place to protect the data that resides on our servers. However, we do not warrant the security of our servers, nor do we warrant that the Information will be completely secure or not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet.
You are entitled to be informed whether we or someone else on our behalf is processing your personal information that we hold; why the information is being processed; and details of any third party with whom your personal information has been shared.
For this we may charge a small admin fee for providing this information. And we may request proof of your identity before we disclose such information to you in order to prevent unathorized access.
If you do not want us to process your personal data for marketing purposes, please let us know via email to email@example.com.
Are you protected by this policy on other websites linked to teenunme.com?
Our Site contains links to other websites. Because we have no control over them, we take no responsibility for any information you give them. Other sites have different privacy and security policies, which we advise you to read.